- Rice Flour (2 Cups)
- Maize Flour (1/2 Cup) to avoid roti being broken while baking.
- Little bit of Ghee to apply during cooking.
- Mix Rice flour with Maize flour dry.
- Kneed the flour with a small amount of luke Warm water. It should not be boiling water.
- When the Rice Flour is mixed. Keep it aside for sometime (2-5 minutes) and let the mix become soft.
- Put Tava on Stove and allow it to heat properly till it is ready to bake the Rotis.
- Take Small amount of the mix (wet) and then roll it as thin as possible on rolling plate to give it round shape (at least try for a round shape :)).
- Bake the Roti one side on Tava (pan) and turn it.
- While other side is being baked apply little bit of Ghee on the side which is baked already.
- Turn it and apply ghee on other side while the first side with ghee is already being baked again.
- Bake the other side properly.
- The Water must be luke warm.
- Do not Turn Roti many times. This will spoil the taste.
- Do not apply mustard oil. Use Ghee if possible, if not then you can use Dalda (Vegetable Oil) as well.